- Time of issue:2020-07-25 00:00:00
1. Straw natural paper products
The straw natural color pulp developed by the company based on straw cellulose is non-bleached and free of dioxins. Its safety and health indicators have reached the food-grade standards of the United States and the European Union, and its strength indicators are comparable to hardwood pulp. Using it as a raw material, a series of high-end natural paper products such as natural-color cultural paper, natural-color household paper, and natural-color food packaging have been developed, adding new paper categories to the papermaking industry. At present, the products are widely recognized by the market due to their distinctive environmental and health characteristics, and are sold well both at home and abroad.
(1) Natural cultural paper: The whiteness is about 70 degrees, the color is soft, which is beneficial to protect the eyesight and human health of readers, and has good texture, high strength, folding resistance, and good printing effect. It is suitable for printing on various high-speed printing machines. The product has more than ten categories and dozens of specifications including electrostatic copy paper, refined offset printing paper, and light paper with a weight range of 50g/㎡-120g/㎡. It meets the requirements of my country's green printing standards and has passed the "China Environmental Labeling Product" "Certification" is included in the government's green procurement list. It has been used as a special paper for high-level examination papers in Shandong Province for ten consecutive years. It has a relatively high market share in the printing market of student teaching materials and medium and high-end reading materials.
(2) Natural household paper: It is produced from natural straw puree, does not contain bleaching chemicals and whitening agents, does not produce toxic substances such as dioxins, and does not cause any irritation or adverse reactions to human skin. The raw materials come from disposable straw fibers, which are truly green, environmentally friendly and healthy products. The product has passed the "China Environmental Labeling (Type Ⅱ) Product" certification, in line with the United States FDA testing and the European Union AP food-level testing agency testing standards, is the 2010 Shanghai World Expo licensed product, 2012 "National Key New Product", 2014 Beijing APEC The paper used in the venue and the Great Hall of the People of the Two Sessions in 2016 are now sold in more than 30 domestic provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions, Europe, America, Japan, Korea and other international markets.
(3) Natural food packaging: made of straw fiber, waterproof, oil-proof, high temperature resistant, environmentally friendly, natural, and quickly degradable. At the same time, the product replaces plastic tableware, can reduce the oil consumption required for the production of plastic tableware, and is a good national energy saving program. This product has obtained the national GB18006, 1-1999 standard and the United States FDA, European SGS, Japan's Ministry of Health and Welfare (Ministry of Health) and other international health inspection agencies, and is exported to foreign markets such as Europe and the United States. It is favored by customers with huge market potential and broad prospects.
2. Fulvic acid fertilizer
Tranlin "Jiayou" fulvic acid fertilizer is a fulvic acid product directly extracted from straw. Compared with the use of strong alkali to extract fulvic acid from peat, lignite and other minerals, the production cost is low, pollution-free and active It is stronger, so the fulvic acid has been transformed from a scarce, high-priced, and narrowly applied "noble fertilizer" to a "civilian fertilizer" with a cost equivalent to chemical fertilizers, which can be widely used in base fertilizer, top dressing, and foliar fertilizer.
After years of application, Tranlin "Jiayou" fulvic acid has obvious effects in crop quality and yield increase, stress resistance enhancement, soil restoration, and chemical fertilizer and pesticide enhancement. Many authoritative scientific research institutions, such as the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Hunan Rice Research Center, and Taiyuan Humic Acid Quality Inspection Center of China Humic Acid Industry Association, participated in the product application test and obtained good test results. Because of its good application effect in the rice test field of the "Sany Grain High-yield Project" of Hunan Rice Research Center, and the original high-yield has increased by 58.1 kg/mu, Academician Yuan Longping highly praised "Tranlin for China's agriculture". At present, the products are widely sold in more than 30 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions nationwide, and have entered the American market.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone